TEXT PROCESSING ENGINEER (LANGUAGE ENGINEER):
Are you the engineer who wants to be part of disruptive innovation in today’s technology-driven market? Then join our team. ObEN is the leader and truly disrupting Artificial Intelligence by humanizing and transporting your virtual self into any Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality environment ($150B industry by 2020). ObEN is an HTC VIVE X portfolio company and also part of world leading technology incubator Idealab. Come see what it’s like to take on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment buzzing with smart people who understand and respect what you do.
We are looking for to add a Text Processing Engineer to our development team, who will develop and maintain the text processing components of our state-of-the-art text-to-speech engines in multiple languages including but not limited to Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
- Building, testing, and tuning syntactic-morphological parsers, normalization, pronunciation, and/or other text processing components
- Integrating new development tools, version control, and documenting the process
- Assisting in the execution of quality evaluations
- Higher education degree in computer science and 3+ years of experience in linguistics, 1-3+ years of experience with programming
- Confident with scripting languages such as Python
- Native or near-native speaker of [Chinese|Korean]
- Good communication skills in English
- Expertise in additional languages (Japanese, Spanish) is a plus
Please send the following to email@example.com
- Detailed resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Links to any research / papers you have been an instrumental part of and are proud of
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
- Any code you are proud of and is public
- Name of instructor / adviser, if any along with link to their profile
- Introduction to ObEN:https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.