MARKETING & PRODUCT
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
As a Senior Product Manager at ObEN, you will work with our team of engineers and designers to build products that are primed for mass adoption in the social space. You’ll be the voice of product development, synthesizing external research, internal analytics, and cross-functional team feedback to develop long-term product vision and near-term execution plans. This position is full-time and based out of our Pasadena offices.
- Understand ObEN’s technologies and competitive position, building best-in-industry products that utilize ObEN’s unique technological innovations
- Assess market competition by researching comparable competitors’ as well as keeping abreast of developments in the social, AI, and general technology landscape
- Lead the ideation, planning, technical development, product analytics, and launch of innovative Personal AI-based products
- Prioritize different strategies, product initiatives, and programs
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development goals and establishing timelines for engineering, design, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Drive product development with our team of world-class researchers and scientists
- Must have a passion for creating consumer-centric products focused on the social space
- 3+ years of product management experience with a strong emphasis on social experiences
- Track record of successful product launches from conception to adoption
- Ability to tactically and strategically execute against defined objectives
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deliverables are required weekly
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Product Leader who can own an entire product line
Application Requirements: Please send the following to email@example.com
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile
- Names and contact information of two references who can speak to your qualifications for this position
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
STAGE 1: Phone Interview
STAGE 2: Complete a Sample Project
STAGE 3: In-person Interview at Idealab (we cover travel expenses for the day)
STAGE 4: Offer Letter
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.
Notice to recruitment agencies: ObEN is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies, recruiters, and/or search firms for any of its job postings. Please do not send resumes to any of our job listing portals, team members or company locations. Resumes submitted to ObEN by a third party without a valid written & signed recruitment agreement will become the sole property of ObEN, and no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited referral.