MARKETING & PRODUCT
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER, MOBILE & SOCIAL APPS
ObEN is an artificial intelligence (AI) company developing Personal AI technology that bridges the physical and digital space, revolutionizing how we interact in the virtual world. ObEN’s products allow users and brands to create intelligent digital personas that can be customized to any person in the world, or any character you can imagine – with looks, voice, and behavior powered by our full-stack AI. We are a Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment. PAIs have been used in projects and collaborations that have reached hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
As a Senior Product Manager at ObEN, you’ll be collaborating with a world-class team of engineers, researchers, and designers to deliver products utilizing ObEN’s proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology. You’ll play the key role in ideating, creating, and leading the development of consumer-facing social and entertainment mobile apps that enable consumers, influencer, and enterprise partners to create content and interactive experiences centered around ObEN’s AI avatars.
- Lead product ideation, technical development, product testing, and product launch processes for ObEN’s consumer-facing mobile and social apps
- Identify key metrics that inform success of products
- Create creative, engaging, and scalable ObEN consumer apps
- Define usability studies, research, and market analysis into actionable product requirements to enhance user experience and satisfaction.
- Evaluate risk and provide risk management guidance to ObEN’s management and functional teams
- Provide project management and product management leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience working in entertainment, social, or new media
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of experience in application design and developing example applications through wireframes and mockups
- Prior experience building b2c apps with significant consumer engagement and scale
- Data-driven, analytical approach to product design and management
- Knowledge of product development life cycle processes
- Strong project management and agile software development experience
- Technical background such as computer science or other engineering
- Experience with monetization and pricing strategies including advertising and sponsorship models
- Familiarity with adapting products for the Asia markets, particularly China, Korea, and/or Japan
- Technical expertise around analytical tools and design methodologies
- Experience with roadmap prioritization in an Agile environment (scrum, sprints)
Application Requirements: Please send the following to email@example.com
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile
- Names and contact information of two references who can speak to your qualifications for this position
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
STAGE 1: Phone Interview
STAGE 2: Complete a Sample Project
STAGE 3: In-person Interview at Idealab (we cover travel expenses for the day)
STAGE 4: Offer Letter
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.
Notice to recruitment agencies: ObEN is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies, recruiters, and/or search firms for any of its job postings. Please do not send resumes to any of our job listing portals, team members or company locations. Resumes submitted to ObEN by a third party without a valid written & signed recruitment agreement will become the sole property of ObEN, and no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited referral.