MARKETING & PRODUCT
ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
As a Product Manager at ObEN, you will work with our team of engineers, and designers to build products. You’ll be the voice for focusing on developing products by synthesizing external research, internal analytics, and cross-functional team feedback to develop a long-term product vision and short-term execution plan. This position if full-time and based at our Pasadena offices.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that utilize our proprietary AI technology
- Develop and prioritize strategies, product initiatives, and programs
- Drive product development with our team of world-class engineers, scientists and designers
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; establishing time schedules with engineering.
- Understand ObEN’s competitive position and build products that are recognized as best in the industry.
- 5+ years product management or product design experience at a consumer technology company
- 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces
- 5+ years experience creating examples through wire frames & mockups
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in CS/EE/General Engineering or related technical field
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Ability to execute against defined objectives, both tactically and strategically
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
Application Requirements: Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile
- Names and contact information of two references who can speak to your qualifications for this position
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
STAGE 1: Phone Interview
STAGE 2: Complete a Sample Project
STAGE 3: In-person Interview at Idealab (we cover travel expenses for the day)
STAGE 4: Offer Letter
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.