MARKETING & PRODUCT
ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
We are looking for a Product Designer with experience designing experiences and features to define and drive the direction for ObEN’s products. As part of a product team tasked with creating the products and services that utilize AI avatars, you will work closely with some of the most brilliant AI technologists today. This involves talking to users, working with engineers and product managers to understand problems, rapidly designing and iterating on mocks and user flows, and communicating ideas effectively to stakeholders. This candidates should have a strong visual eye and experience designing UI and branding to define and drive the visual design direction for ObEN’s products as well.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, developers, and technologists.
- Create UX designs, including wireframes, storyboard, and prototypes during ideation and development phases.
- Establish best practices and methodologies on how designs are documented and communicated
- Conduct user research in our markets and effectively communicate the voice of the user to the team
- Help define, envision, and execute new features and products.
Some of the example projects you may work on:
- Creating user-friendly blockchain and cryptocurrency applications
- Build engaging consumer applications using digital avatars
- Imagine and ideate new opportunities for emerging technology
- 1-2 or more years of industry experience.
- BA/BS degree in User Experience Design, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related disciplines.
- Seek to iterate on new products based on customer feedback
- Be experienced with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Portfolio that includes design and products in web and mobile contexts.
- Passionate interest in emerging technology (blockchain, AI, AR/VR, etc), and visioning future applications
- Ability to perform at a high-level with minimal guidance
- Portfolio that includes visual design in web and mobile contexts.
- Deep knowledge of latest trends in visual design for web design, mobile, and wearable applications.
- Proficiency in relevant design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, After Effects, etc.
- Proficient in Mandarin Chinese
- Knowledge or past experience working within the Asia market
- Experience with motion design and designing for AR/VR applications
Please send the following to email@example.com
Detailed resume and/or LinkedIn profile
Link to your portfolio
Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.