MARKETING & PRODUCT
MARKETING ASSOCIATE (KOREAN)
ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
As a Marketing Associate (Korean), you will report to the Director of Marketing and help the marketing team develop content in Korean support marketing campaigns, and manage our Korean communities.
- Develop content for various internal and external communications, including blogs, social, and community engagement
- Support marketing initiatives including social, digital, conferences and meetups
- Staying current with tech industry news and trends, especially for Korean community.
- Managing marketing projects in pipeline and according to timelines, including providing project updates
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related discipline
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Skilled use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and Korean
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Great to Have:
- Experience managing technology focused communities preferred.
- Strong social media presence in the Korean online community.
- Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detailed resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Links to any research / papers you have been an instrumental part of and are proud of
- Name of instructor / adviser, if any along with link to their profile
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
- Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
STAGE 1: Phone Interview
STAGE 2: In-person Interview at Idealab (we cover travel expenses for the day)
STAGE 3: We require a sample project submission and a candidate proposal submission(To know more about what an ObEN candidate proposal is, click here)
STAGE 4: Spend a day at our office and participate in all team activities.
STAGE 5: Offer Letter
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.
Notice to recruitment agencies: ObEN is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies, recruiters, and/or search firms for any of its job postings. Please do not send resumes to any of our job listing portals, team members or company locations. Resumes submitted to ObEN by a third party without a valid written & signed recruitment agreement will become the sole property of ObEN, and no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited referral.