ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
- Design and build new applications, features, functionality, scalability, and maintainability improvements for the WeChat mini program platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Engage in technical planning, design and code reviews
- Thrive in a supportive, collaborative, yet fast-paced interactive environment
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 3 years of overall software development experience
- Bilingual in Chinese and English
- Strong knowledge of ES6
- Proficiency with Tools such as Web pack and Git
- Proficiency with Gulp and Grunt
- Proficiency with Vue or React
Application Requirements: Please send the following to email@example.com
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile
- Names and contact information of two references who can speak to your qualifications for this position
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
STAGE 1: Phone Interview
STAGE 2: Complete a Sample Project
STAGE 3: In-person Interview at Idealab (we cover travel expenses for the day)
STAGE 4: Offer Letter
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.
Notice to recruitment agencies: ObEN is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies, recruiters, and/or search firms for any of its job postings. Please do not send resumes to any of our job listing portals, team members or company locations. Resumes submitted to ObEN by a third party without a valid written & signed recruitment agreement will become the sole property of ObEN, and no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited referral.