MARKETING & PRODUCT
ENTERPRISE PRODUCT MANAGER
ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
As an Enterprise Product Manager at ObEN, you’ll play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative enterprise products. The successful candidate will understand business processes and develop various technology solutions to meet business and technical objectives. This position is full-time and based out of our Pasadena offices.
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Identify key levers that have the greatest impact on operations
- Architect highly available, scalable, and secure systems
- Lead product ideation, technical development, product testing, launch, end user training and rollout
- Establish shared vision across the company by partnering with key internal business stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and provide advice and guidance to our business partners
- Provide direct project management leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree – 3+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years of experience designing applications and creating examples through wireframes and mockups
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques
- Experience modeling and improving business processes
- Problem solving and analytical experience
Application Requirements: Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile
- Names and contact information of two references who can speak to your qualifications for this position
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
STAGE 1: Phone Interview
STAGE 2: Complete a Sample Project
STAGE 3: In-person Interview at Idealab (we cover travel expenses for the day)
STAGE 4: Offer Letter
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.
Notice to recruitment agencies: ObEN is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies, recruiters, and/or search firms for any of its job postings. Please do not send resumes to any of our job listing portals, team members or company locations. Resumes submitted to ObEN by a third party without a valid written & signed recruitment agreement will become the sole property of ObEN, and no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited referral.