MARKETING & PRODUCT
ENTERPRISE PRODUCT MANAGER
ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
As an Enterprise Product Manager at ObEN, you’ll be collaborating with a world-class team of engineers, researchers, and designers to deliver products utilizing ObEN’s proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology. You’ll play a key role in consolidating ObEN’s AI across its speech, computer vision, and machine learning technology stacks.
- Lead product ideation, technical development, product testing, and product launch processes for ObEN’s products
- Identify key metrics that informs success of products
- Architect scalable and secure systems supporting ObEN’s products
- Define usability studies, research, and market analysis into actionable product requirements to enhance user experience and satisfaction.
- Evaluate risk and provide risk management guidance to ObEN’s business partners
- Provide project management and product management leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as computer science or other engineering backgrounds.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of experience in application design and developing example applications through wireframes and mockups
- Knowledge of product development life cycle processes
- Strong project management and agile software development experience
- Experience in code bases such as API Design Techniques.
- Technical expertise around analytical tools and design methodologies.
- Experience with pricing structures and other cost drivers
- Experience delivering enterprise products and solutions
- Experience with adhering to SOX compliance
- Experience with roadmap prioritization in an Agile environment (scrum, sprints)
Application Requirements: Please send the following to email@example.com
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile
- Names and contact information of two references who can speak to your qualifications for this position
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
STAGE 1: Phone Interview
STAGE 2: Complete a Sample Project
STAGE 3: In-person Interview at Idealab (we cover travel expenses for the day)
STAGE 4: Offer Letter
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.
Notice to recruitment agencies: ObEN is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies, recruiters, and/or search firms for any of its job postings. Please do not send resumes to any of our job listing portals, team members or company locations. Resumes submitted to ObEN by a third party without a valid written & signed recruitment agreement will become the sole property of ObEN, and no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited referral.