MARKETING & PRODUCT
Community Manager (Korean Market)
ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
We are looking for a community manager to help build and grow a strong community in our Korean market. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about advanced technology and possess superior communication skills. The successful candidate for this position will be leading community building efforts in the Korean market, and as such must be familiar with all popular Korean social media platforms and trends. Fluency in both spoken and written Korean is required.
- Establish and grow ObEN’s AI and Blockchain community in the Korean Market
- Develop ObEN’s online presence via social media and other web platforms including influencer sites and forums
- Create all community related content and copy for ObEN’s Korean market
- Assist with marketing efforts targeting Korean audiences
- In addition, the community manager will be expected to help ObEN build a satellite product team in Korea. As such experience in team building and strong professional connections is a plus
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 2+ years of experience in community management, preferably with experience managing technology focused communities
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
- Strong communications skills, with experience writing engaging copy for both social media and long form content
- Familiarity with the Korean tech community
- Bilingual in Korean
- Passionate interest in emerging technology (blockchain, AI, AR/VR, etc), and ability to communicate technology concepts to a varied audience
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong social media presence on Korean channels
Please send the following to email@example.com
Detailed resume and/or LinkedIn profile
Link to your portfolio
Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.