DEEP LEARNING & NLP
ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of computer vision, machine learning, NLP, speech, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
ObEN is looking for a Chatbot Engineer to develop innovative chatbot interfaces from planning, to coding, implementing and testing complex interaction systems within an R&D/Innovation environment.
- Build, improve and extend chatbot capabilities for ObEN’s Full Stack Personal AI
- Produce deliverable results and take them from development to production in collaboration with our engineers
- Fluent in at least one programming language (C++ and/or Python preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar
- Ability and willingness to learn ChatScript as a new language
- Ability to think outside the box and to contribute to the team in creative ways to help build state-of-the-art technology
- Ability to collaborate with bigger teams and excellent communication skills
- BSc./Msc Computational Linguistics, Computer Science or related fields from top tier university
Great to Have:
- Knowledge of ChatScript
- Experience writing dialogue systems
Please send the following to email@example.com
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
STAGE 1: Phone Interview
STAGE 2: Complete a Sample Project
STAGE 3: In-person Interview at Idealab (we cover travel expenses for the day)
STAGE 4: Offer Letter
130 W Union St Pasadena, California 91103
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.
Notice to recruitment agencies: ObEN is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies, recruiters, and/or search firms for any of its job postings. Please do not send resumes to any of our job listing portals, team members or company locations. Resumes submitted to ObEN by a third party without a valid written & signed recruitment agreement will become the sole property of ObEN, and no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited referral.