DEEP LEARNING & NLP
NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING ENGINEER
ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of NLP, computer vision, machine learning, speech, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
As a member of ObEN’s NLP team, you will be part of the team building the brain behind ObEN’s full stack AI avatar technology. Here is some information about ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
- Build, improve and extend NLP capabilities for ObEN’s Full Stack AI
- Research and evaluate new/different approaches to NLP problems
- Produce deliverable results and take them from development to production in collaboration with our engineers
You must have:
- Expertise in one or more of the following domains: Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Natural Language Generation (NLG), Knowledge Base Management
- Strong background in developing Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems
- for Knowledge Base Management: Expertise in Graph-Based Knowledge Base Construction
- for Natural Language Generation (NLG): Expertise in applying DNN for natural language generation
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with bigger teams and excellent communication skills
- MSc./PhD in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or related fields from top tier university
Great to have:
- Familiarity with state of the art Chatbot APIs and technologies
- Experience with non-English language resources
- Experience with application of Deep Learning to Natural Language Processing tasks
- Experience with open-source NLP toolkits such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, NLTK, gensim, LingPipe, Mallet, etc.
- Experience with open-source ML/DL/math toolkits such as scikit-learn, WEKA, MLlib, Theano, TensorFlow, NumPy, etc.
- Experience with noisy and/or unstructured textual data
- Published work in academic conferences/journals or industry circles
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed resume and/or LinkedIn profile
Links to any research / papers you have been an instrumental part of and are proud of
Name of instructor / adviser, if any along with link to their profile
Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.
Notice to recruitment agencies: ObEN is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies, recruiters, and/or search firms for any of its job postings. Please do not send resumes to any of our job listing portals, team members or company locations. Resumes submitted to ObEN by a third party without a valid written & signed recruitment agreement will become the sole property of ObEN, and no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited referral.