ObEN’s mission is to enable everyone in the world to create their own Personal AI (PAI), intelligent 3D avatars that look, sound, and behave like the individual user. Secured and authenticated on the Project PAI blockchain, ObEN’s technology creates more productive, more personalized digital interactions. ObEN is a K11, Tencent, Softbank Ventures Korea and HTC Vive X portfolio company, and we work with our strategic investors to expand PAI technology across multiple verticals including hospitality retail, healthcare, and entertainment.
Working at ObEN means taking on extraordinary transformations every day, in an environment that celebrates and encourages innovation. You’ll be working in small, agile teams (including world class researchers in areas of speech, computer vision, machine learning, NLP, and blockchain). We are blazing new trails in AI and blockchain technology, and we encourage and support publications to top conferences and journals. Learn more about working at ObEN in our blog post.
We are working on Blockchain technology and looking to add a highly motivated individual to our team. The Blockchain Engineer will work with technology teams to design and implement solutions to leverage cross-asset concepts and frameworks. You will work on emerging technologies, build POC’s leveraging internal infrastructure and data, and partner with Product on implementation strategy.
- Help develop blockchain product specs.
- Design and build the back-end blockchain functionality for our online/mobile applications.
- Leverage experience with and knowledge of Open source blockchain platform, Proof of Stake,Proof of Existence etc.
- Experience with Ethereum, Bitcoin.
- Collaboratively define blockchain systems architecture and best practices.
- Write high caliber code on a daily basis to satisfy product requirements.
- Document best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for blockchain engineering and problem-solving.
2+ years of experience and knowledge of:
Please send the following to email@example.com
- Detailed resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone
- Any code you are proud of and is public
- Introduction to ObEN: https://goo.gl/gxpxwT
Not ready to apply for this job? Sign-up to receive ObEN job alerts.
Notice to recruitment agencies: ObEN is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies, recruiters, and/or search firms for any of its job postings. Please do not send resumes to any of our job listing portals, team members or company locations. Resumes submitted to ObEN by a third party without a valid written & signed recruitment agreement will become the sole property of ObEN, and no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited referral.